Thursday, October 22, 2009

Our Trip to Russia

Bob and I travelled to Russia the first of this month as I stated in a previous post and I wanted to post a few pictures from the trip.  Bob hasn't downloaded them yet so I am posting a few that a friend took for us so you can see a little of the culture right now and I will post more as we get them downloaded.
We had a really nice dinner this night and the entertainment that followed was pretty fun
Russian Musicians, they were quite lively!
The dancers were so colorful and energetic, sometimes a little too energetic.  One of the legislators at our table got kicked as a leg flew by a little too close.

The swords were a little intimidating as they threw them around through the air within inches of some of our heads.  I was sure glad when they put them away.

Hopefully there will be more soon.  We had a good time and it was fun seeing a new culture.  We really do have it good here in America though.  It's pretty hard to beat.


No comments:

Post a Comment